As the CSTS 2011 season comes to a close, we’ve got one last piece of awesome to share with you. Thanks to a whole host of fantastic Browncoats, we’re excited to announce the 2011 Can’t Stop the Serenity Global Auction!
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the items up for grabs…
- Screen-used Reaver Throwing Razor ball weapon – This is an actual prop from the filming of Serenity, and comes with a certificate of authenticity from Prop Store of London
- MF-813 Flying Mule Studio Scale Replica from QMX – thisis an exact studio-scale replica of the Flying Mule as seen in the movie Serenity. Measuring 14.5″ x 10.75″ x 4.5″, the Mule is a highly-detailed model, hand painted to match the movie vehicle right down to the emblems and decals, and is part of a limited edition of 1000.
- Jayne Cobb Pin-up Girl Quilt – If Jayne’s mom sewed, this is surely the quilt she’d make for him! Twelve pin-up girls float above a starry sky in this quilt: a space babe, Sheena with a big knife that Jayne would love, a girl on a motorcycle, and others, none exactly alike.
- Autographed program from CSTS Los Angeles signed by Adam Baldwin (Jayne), Jewel Staite (Kaylee) and Melinda Clarke (Nandi).
- Signed Alliance Bank Note – This officially licensed Serenity Alliance bank note has been signed by Ron Glass (Shepherd Book), Jonathan Woodward (Tracy), Nectar Rose (Lenore, the love bot), Sonny Rhodes (singer of the Firefly theme song) and Michael Fairman (Niska).
And that’s just a small taste of the huge range of items generously donated by Can’t Stop the Serenity supporters!
The auctions will begin on Wednesday 26 October, and end on Saturday 5 November, and are proudly hosted by Fanporium Auctions. Proceeds will be donated to Equality Now.Posted by Jen on October 10, 2011 in CSTS Global, Equality Now tagged with
Tiny URL for this post: http://tinyurl.com/6kq57rk