The CSTS Auction raises money for Equality Now. When you bid on an item, you know that the money is going to a very worthy cause.
But that isn’t the only reason to bid on something. How about:
- Demonstrating to everyone what a Browncoat you are.
- Proving to someone special that you know what a Browncoat they are.
- You just happen to have a Portrait of Jayne-sized space on one wall & an equivalent Portrait of Book-sized space on another wall.
- It’s possible that you plan to pretend the inscription “thank you for your support” on Dichen Lachman’s picture was actually addressed to you.
- Star Trek still is, and will forever remain, the first S-F show you ever loved.
- That rare Spike figure will just give you another excuse to go see James Marsters and get it autographed.
- You had fun watching Xena when it was on. Now you’re curious to see what the 2 stars were like at conventions.
- You are out in the black with no CSTS events anywhere near by. Those Fanpacks full of items usually sent to CSTS cities, will help fill the terrible terrible void.
- Joss Whedon is your Master now and you want something signed by him to prove it.
Whatever your reason, go bid and please spread the word. Auction ends Tues. Nov. 26th at noon, Pacific time.
(Click on the pictures to see the remarkable detail.)2013, CSTS Global, eBay Auction, Equality Now tagged with auction
Tiny URL for this post: http://tinyurl.com/nsftzlu