That’s right, it’s time for the Promotional Art Contest! Do you think you have what we’re looking for?
As we go into our eleventh year, Can’t Stop the Serenity is looking for a new logo. The logo will be featured on posters, t-shirts and will be a focal point for every event. The winning artwork will help build excitement and draw people into theaters around the world, and will be prominently featured on our website and social media outlets.
The Short and Sweet of It
- Anything you submit must be your own artwork, your own designs. Any stock imagery you incorporate into your entry must be accompanied by documentation showing you have permission to use and reproduce it. This goes for any copyrighted imagery as well. It will not be allowed and will disqualify your submission.
- No violence portrayed in the artwork, please. Equality Now is about bringing a halt to the violence and harm throughout the ‘verse, so let’s agree leave the reavers out in the black.
- A limit of 3 submissions per artist, please.
- The winner’s artwork will be used by CSTS for the purposes of the 2016 CSTS screenings and events, and for additional promotional purposes until the 2017 artwork has been chosen. No other compensation shall be awarded to the winner.
Each entry should include:
- An isolated version of the logo (no background images or colors)
- A black and white version of the logo
- A mockup of the logo envisioned as a poster (may contain additional text and artwork)
- A mockup of the logo envisioned as a t-shirt (may contain additional text and artwork)
- A mockup of the logo envisioned as an embroidered patch (may contain additional text and artwork)
You must use the official CSTS Logo and have it shown predominantly within the piece you are submitting. For acceptable file types, printing requirements, official color values, and downloading the logo in various formats, please see the full contest rules.
The 2016 logo may be used many different ways, including, but not limited to stationery, patches, stickers, web banners, icons, etc. The more flexible the design, the better.
Submitting Your Entry
Submissions will be accepted beginning February 9th, and must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. PST on March 9th in order to be considered for this contest.
You may submit a total of three (3) pieces of artwork for consideration.
All entries and questions should be submitted to email@example.com. Should you need to mail your submission, please email the art director for further instructions.
All entries which meet the guidelines will be posted on the official CSTS website on March 10th to be voted on by the general public. Voting will end on March 24th at 11:59 p.m. PST. In the event of a tie, the Global Steering Committee and Global Team will chose the winning piece.
For complete instructions and a list of all guidelines and requirements, as well as a history of previous entries please see the full contest rules.Posted by Annie Burnaman on February 02, 2016 in 2016, contest, CSTS Global tagged with
Tiny URL for this post: http://tinyurl.com/jodgn2k