Each year the global CSTS team supports events in cities all over the world as they raise money for Equality Now and a range of other amazing local charities.
Part of this support is providing merchandise and other items that can be used as prizes at local events in raffles, auctions or competitions.
This year we are again looking for organisations or individuals to help us with this by providing items which we can distribute to the events worldwide.
There are some simple guidelines for what can be accepted:-
- Ideally we would like 40 of any item so we can distribute one to each participating city
- Firefly/Serenity or general Whedonverse items are preferable
- No weapons or weapon-like objects please
- Preferably nothing that might easily be broken in transit, for example mugs or other delicate items
- It would also be great if the items were fairly easily to ship as events are all over the world
- Items must be received by 20 May 2017 to ensure we can start shipping them out before the first events of the season
If you would like to support us but don’t have 40 items, we would still be very interested in talking to you about putting those items in the global auction which happens at the end of each CSTS season, the proceeds of which all go to Equality Now.
To discuss your participation, please contact Bob Averell, the 2017 CSTS Global Event Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
More information is also available on the CSTS website and it is important to point out that our Browncoats are always keen to support those who support us.
We would welcome the opportunity to bring you into our Browncoat family.Posted by Emma on March 03, 2017 in 2017, CSTS Global tagged with auction, CSTS Global Team, CSTS2017, promotion, raffle, sponsors
Tiny URL for this post: http://tinyurl.com/mx8h8h7