The CSTS Auction raises money for Equality Now. When you bid on an item, you know that the money is going to a very worthy cause.
But that isn't the only reason to bid on something. How about:
- Demonstrating to everyone what a Browncoat you are.
- Proving to someone special that you know what a Browncoat they are.
- You just happen to have a Portrait of Jayne-sized space on one wall & an equivalent Portrait of Book-sized space on another wall.
- It's possible that you plan to pretend the inscription "thank you for your support" on Dichen Lachman's picture was actually addressed to you.
- Star Trek still is, and will forever remain, the first S-F show you ever loved.
- That rare Spike figure will just give you another excuse to go see James Marsters and get it autographed.
- You had fun watching Xena when it was on. Now you're curious to see what the 2 stars were like at conventions.
- You are out in the black with no CSTS events anywhere near by. Those Fanpacks full of items usually sent to CSTS cities, will help fill the terrible terrible void.
- Joss Whedon is your Master now and you want something signed by him to prove it.
(Click on the pictures to see the remarkable detail.)Continue Reading...