2010 Global Auction for Equality Now

We’re celebrating the five years of Can’t Stop the Serenity, and our wonderful sponsors, in conjunction with the California Browncoats, are proud to give you the chance to win some fantastic prizes in our online auction. Money raised from the auction will be included in the CSTS 2010 Global Donation Total. Your bids will help us to reach this year’s goal of US $150,000 raised for charity!

This is a wonderful opportunity to own some awesome prizes, and help Equality Now fight for the rights of women and girls who can’t fight for themselves, so bid high and bid often!

Thank you for your support!!



95% of the proceeds of this auction will go straight to Equality Now. The remaining 5% will go toward covering any eBay and/or Paypal fees. The California Browncoats will pay any remaining fees in addition to donating their services in carrying out these auctions. If there is any of the 5% left over after fees, CABC will donate it to Equality Now.

October Auctions

August Auctions – Ended 24 August 2010

Buffy, Angel & Fray Comic Collection
Own an amazing collection of items from Joss Whedon’s world of slayers and vampires. Three volumes of the “Buffy Omnibus” series (volumes 5, 6 and 7) have each been autographed by Buffy writer, Jane Espensen. You will also receive a copy of the “Fray” comic series, the “Angel: Autumnal” comic series and “Angel: Earthly Possessions” comic series. This amazing collection has been generously donated by Jane Espensen and Dark Horse Comics.


Proudly brought to you by the 2010 CSTS Global Team and our Global Auction Sponsors.