2016 Event Registration Form
Once you’ve set a date and found a venue for your event (or for multiple events), you need to complete the Event Registration Form below.
This will be reviewed by the Global Team and once it’s approved, you’ll be an official Can’t Stop the Serenity event!
Your event is not an official CSTS event until your Event Registration has been approved. Please complete this form as soon as your event details are locked down (date, venue, licensing etc). Without completion and approval of this form we cannot list you as an official CSTS event.
Registration closes based on when your event will be held.
- For events to be held in 1 June-31 July – Registration closes 31 March 2016
- For events to be held in 1 August-30 September – Registration closes 30 June 2016
- For events to be held in October – Registration closes 31 July 2016
No Event Registration forms will be accepted after 31 July 2016.
How to fill out the form:
All fields MUST be completed. Please provide as much detail as possible. If you do not provide sufficient detail, processing of your form may be delayed until all necessary information is received.
The form must be submitted by the person named as Lead Organizer, and you must provide contact information for at least two people who are responsible for organising the event (including a personal email address for each). We cannot accept PO Box Addresses as a point of contact.
What happens next?
After submission, you will receive a confirmation email (sent to the main email address for the Lead Organizer). This email acknowledges receipt of your form – it does not mean your event has been approved. Your form will be reviewed by the Global Team, who will contact you if any further information is required.
Once your form has been processed and approved, you will be notified and the CSTS Forum user accounts of the two Organizers will be promoted to Organizer status. This will give you access to the Organizers Only area where you can access event resources and connect with other Organizers.
Your event is not an official CSTS event until your Event Registration Form has been approved.
- You must not advertise your event until your Event Registration has been approved.
- If your event includes screening media (such as Serenity or Dr Horrible’s Sing-along Blog), be sure licensing & permissions are in place before advertising.
- You must notify the Global Team (via firstname.lastname@example.org) if any of the event information changes (such as contact info, venue, dates, additional events etc.) AND when tickets go on sale.
- Be sure that all of your publicity/flyers, website & social media mentions include the fact that this is a CSTS event.
EVENT REGISTRATION FORM