Registrations is now open for the 2013 Can't Stop The Serenity screening season.
We've made a couple of changes we think you will like. The event window now starts April 1st and goes until Sept. 30. We hope that this will give colleges, universities and other schools a better chance to run either a full screening or an Affiliate while school is still in. Cities that have a good sized school in their area can consider if they will get students if they hold their event in one of the spring months.
There are 2 kinds of events.
Screenings show Serenity and may or may not have a variety of other things as well, such as raffles, auctions, contests and other multimedia (pending licensing arrangements). The majority of CSTS events are Screening events. Affiliate This can be any kind of event that doesn't feature a screening of Serenity, such as a BBQ, Dr Horrible screening, dance party, musical performance, trivia night etc. The options are only as limited as your imagination! We have a wide assortment of videos that we have been given the license to show, from the Guild to an episode from The Daly Show. If you can't organize a Screening Event, an Affiliate Event may be the answer. The money raised goes to Charity just as the Screening events profits do. 75% goes to Equality Now and the other 25% can also go there or you may choose to designate it for other charities.
Want to know more? Check the details at the Host An Event tab above. This includes the all important deadlines.
If you are interested in running one of these but don't have all the details set, fill in the short Expression of Interest Form.
If you have everything all set, then go straight to the Registration Form and fill that in. Either will let us know you are working on it and you will get access to all sorts of information and help.
Welcome to Can’t Stop The Serenity 2013. We are glad to have you onboard.Continue Reading...