This week's CSTS Supporter interview comes from Stephanie...
1. When was your first CSTS? This year. The four people nearest me were all first years also. Watch, there will be many more next year. New Browncoats are being born every day. Many that I have talked to did not hear about CSTS in time to go to their closest one this year.
2. How many times have you seen Serenity? 5, I own it on DVD. I only discovered it last year.
3. Who's your favorite Firefly character and why? Malcolm Reynolds. He is MY Captain. An honorable man, loyal, independent, brave, oh and sexy! I would follow him anywhere.
4. What does being a Browncoat mean to you? Browncoats are good people. Big hearts, loyal. We share a passion, a dream, a love for a crew of misfits that fit together and make Serenity a home.
5. Why do you support CSTS and Equality Now? A noble cause. Browncoats support many noble causes. They gather and do good. Obviously we also wish to honor Joss Whedon for the gift he has given us. He makes it clear that it is important to him. I have quoted him before, "People ask me why do you do this? I ask them why aren't YOU."
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Stephanie - Equality Now is definitely a noble cause, and we're so glad you're travelling on this journey with us all.
If you’d like to share your responses to these questions, just email them to email@example.com!Continue Reading...